Theme Park: Tickets of Fortune is powered by Net Entertainment and is a 5 reel, 50 payline video slot which can be played on desktop, mobile and tablet devices from 25p to £250 per spin. You get to experience all the fun of the fair – there are also 7 bonus features to benefit from.
Graphically, it has a cartoon and colourful feel with carousel horses, swans, bumper cars, spaceships and flying planes as symbols on the reels. Look out for the roller coaster carriage as this is the wild symbol and can appear stacked on the 3 middle reels.
On to the features – there’s the Claw feature which is triggered when the Claw symbol appears on the last reel in the base game – it will then grab a toy from under the reels with a cash prize between 2 and 15 times your stake awarded.
To access the other 6 bonus features, you need to get 3 golden tickets scatter symbols on reels 3, 4 and 5 – this will trigger the Theme Park Ticket Game. The aim here is to win tickets by stopping the Theme Park Ticket Wheel – each feature costs a certain amount of tickets to play (shown on the Theme Park Map).
Alternatively, look out for the Bonus symbol on reel 5 in the base game which also gives you access – you can directly access one of the features which are all based on popular theme park games. Details are as follows:
- Punch Bag feature – you punch the punch bag to win a cash prize between 2 and 25 times your total stake.
- Can Tower feature – with 3 towers of 6 cans each, you aim to knock down cans to win cash prizes. If all cans are successfully knocked down, you will win 864 times your stake in addition to the cash prizes from the knocked down can towers.
- Sledge Hammer feature – you bang the sledge hammer to ring the bell at the top of the tower. You will win between 1 and 100 times your total take here.
- Skee Ball feature – you throw 5 balls into pockets – each pick gives you a cash prize with 20 times stake multipliers available for each ball.
- Fishing feature – you begin with 5 picks of fish where you aim to hook fish to win cash prizes between 2 and 50 times your stake. You can also win an additional 5 picks if you’re lucky. If you get 10 picks in total, you could win up to 500 times your stake!
- Duck Shoot feature – you have 5 shots to shoot ducks to win cash prizes of between 1 and 50 times your stake. There is also a multiplier up to 4x applied to each shot so there’s a potential 1,250 times your stake to be won.
There’s no free spins feature in Theme Park: Tickets of Fortune but there doesn’t need to be considering the amount of bonus features available – I found the Duck Shoot and Can Tower features to be the most rewarding. It’s a medium variance game so big wins are possible in all features if you’re luck is in. One thing is for certain, its original and innovative from Net Entertainment. If you like the fair, Golden Ticket by Play ‘N Go is a good option.