Cops and Robbers Video Slot review
Cops and Robbers is a classic Fruit Machine slot which is powered by Microgaming. It has 3 reels and 1 payline and is based on a robbery theme. This is a UK classic fruity as you will find this in various pubs up and down the country. The music and animation is fun and contains all the classic fruit machines features such as Nudges and Holds.
In the game, Three Robber symbols will win you a jackpot of 500 x your bet. The other great feature of this game is the bonus round which is called the Chaser Trail Bonus Game. Here you can win a 200x multiplier but to activate the bonus game, you need 3 Swag Bag symbols anywhere on the reels.
In the Chaser Trail Bonus Game, the player (you) becomes a fugitive where you are chased by the police on the trail’s 36 squares. If the copper catches you, the game is over and you return to the normal game. You will use the spin button to advance through the trail and you will have the choice to collect or continue playing.
As you proceed through the trail, the prizes get higher including the 200x multiplier mentioned above. Here is a list of features you will see on the trail:
- ? – this is a mystery square and will randomly give you: Continue?, Carry On, Lose, Boost and Skill Continue
- Whistle Blower – this is a reel-based feature whereby the reels flash consecutively. You need to choose when to Stop and will award you with a symbol that completes a winning combination.
- Multiplier Values – this will multiply the bet between 4x and 200x.
- Nudges – you can win between 2 and 50 nudges and accumulated during the bonus game. When the bonus game ends (collect), you will return to the reels and nudge your way to a win.
- Win Spins – you can earn between 2 and 20 win spins. These are free spins essentially.
- Inside Job – this is a reel-based feature where you will get a random win on the reels. If you collect the Inside Job, you will return to the game and the reels will spin for a random win.
- Bonus – you can get additional features such as Extra Life, Boost, Taxi, Move Again, Both Move Again and Restart Chance.
- Swag or No Swag – this is a gamble feature whereby if you collect, you will be awarded with a random bonus. You can then choose to gamble this amount to win even more. You can gamble up to 3 times.
- Stir Crazy! – this is another reel-based feature whereby if you collect, you go back to the normal game and you need to ‘Stop’ to select a reel. Then the reels flash and you need to ‘Stop’ to get the symbol with the highest value.
- Ello Ello Ello! – this is a stop and win feature whereby you will see 3 random prizes. They will be hidden and shuffled and you need to click ‘Hold’ to try and get the highest hidden prize.
- Doing Time – this is a reel activated paytable feature whereby you go back to the normal game and the reels spin. When you see a Swag Bag symbol on the payline, a payout is highlighted. When the reels stop, you will win the prize highlighted.
- It’s a Fair Cop! – this is another stop and win feature whereby if you collect, it will play on the Payout Table Trail. Multiplier values flash randomly and you need to ‘Stop’ to win yourself a multiplier value. There is also a repeater feature here which is great.
- Costa Del Cash – this is a reel-based feature where you will win on the reels. If you collect, you will return to the normal game. You will see symbols on the outer positions of the reels flash. You need to ‘Stop’ on a symbol which will award you with a prize.
- Cops and Robbers – this is also a reel-based feature which guarantees you a random win. If you collect, you will receive a series of random wins on the reels which are added up to reward you.
As you can see the Chaser Trail Bonus Game is very exciting and full of great features. This is a UK classic fruity which will keep you entertained. The bonus game is triggered frequently though which is also good.