Cash ‘n’ Curry Video Slot review
Cash ‘n’ Curry is a classic Fruit Machine slot that is based on an Indian cuisine theme. The game is powered by Microgaming and has 3 reels and 1 payline. The game’s music is fascinating and includes classic fruit machine features such as Nudge, Nudge hold, Nudge Repeat, Gamble Nudge and the Hold feature which you can expect from classic fruities.
The symbols consist of Poppadoms, Chillies, Limes and Pints as well as a Ruby Ring to complete the curry theme. The other symbols are traditional melons, 7s and Bars. The coin size ranges from 10p to £10 which means it’s suitable for beginners as well as slots lovers.
Cash ‘n’ Curry has a very good bonus game called Bonus Spice – in the top left hand corner of the screen you will see a grid displaying red, green and yellow balti curries. When you fill a row of 3 balti’s, you will trigger the bonus game. You will be taken to a new screen where you are presented with 24 squares. Depending on the number you get, you will move around the board. If your ‘Coolant Level’ goes down, the bonus game will stop. The Coolant Level goes down every time you land on a square and if you run out of coolant, you will collect the prize for the square you are on.
The squares on the board will display the following:
- Start – this is where the game starts.
- Bhaji Bonus – if you land on this square and ‘collect’ you will return to the game and the reels with form a winning combination for you.
- Big Gulp/ Lose/ Down In 1/ Spillage – landing on these squares will end the bonus game.
- Top Up! – this will top up your ‘Coolant Level’.
- Spice-O-Meter – if you land on this square, you will see a meter with 9 sections. You need to click ‘Stop’ and you will stop on 1 of the levels. Each level has a multiplier value on it and will multiply your original stake by the multiplier value.
- Take a Breather – this square doesn’t do anything but will let you continue.
- Multi Balti – if you decide to collect the Multi Balti, you will be presented with 3 multiplier values. They are moved around and then you choose 1. Whichever one you get will multiply your original stake by the value.
- Chicken Ticker – if you land on this square, you will be taken back to the game where you will need to stop the reels to get a winning combination. You have to hurry though!
- Cheeky Half – your coolant level will increase.
- Turbo Boost – this will propel you on a new square randomly.
- Rogan Dosh – you will be taken back to the game where you need to hit ‘Stop’ to highlight a reel. Then you will have to hit ‘Stop’ again to select the symbol of which will populate the remaining reels to guarantee you a win.
- Bombay Mix – if you land on this square, you will see a flashing meter which you will need to ‘Stop’ to get one of the multipliers on offer.
- Belt Buster – this will take you back to the game and present you with a series of winning spins. You will to ‘Stop’ depending on what winning combination you want to collect. You have to hurry though!
- Vindaloot – if you landing on this square and collect, you will be sent back to the game where you will get a series of winning spins which are totalled and added to your balance. We managed to win an impressive £86.00 from a £2 stake here.
- Curry Go-Round – this is the square to land on. Hit ‘Collect’ as you will win 500 times your original bet and the chance of another 3 repeat wins.
- Yes or No Repeater – if you manage to land on the ‘Curry Go-Round’ square, you have the chance to repeat the 500 times win up to 3 times.
As you can see, the Bonus Spice bonus game is full of great little features. The sounds and comments are great in our opinion as they are both cheeky and tongue in cheek. The bonus game is triggered quite frequently too so make sure to ‘Collect’ when you can.
Courtesy of Roxy Palace Casino, you can play Cash ‘n’ Curry right here on Casino Manual – just scroll down. If you want to find out what other games Roxy Palace Casino offers, read our independent review here.