Deposit £10, get £32 free up to £160
Where to Play
Try and Win the Ads in Ant & Dec’s Saturday Night Takeaway, a 5 reel, 40 payline video slot based on the Geordie duo’s massively popular TV show. Powered by Microgaming, it comes with a free spins round with added stacked symbols and another free spins bonus that offers Rolling Reel re-spins and expanding wilds stacks. There are also 2 pick me rounds. Play from 40p to £60 per spin.
The visuals in the video slot version of Ant & Dec’s Saturday Night Takeaway will be familiar to anyone who’s seen the original TV show. A purple stage forms the backdrop to the reels which include popcorn, toothbrush, dog food and loo roll symbols. They’re joined by wads of cash, a holiday scene and a car plus Ant and Dec in a variety of poses. The most rewarding symbol features Ant and Dec together. Land 5 of these on a payline for a 500 coin payout. The show logo is the wild – it replaces everything bar the scatter and pays up to 600 coins.
That scatter is the numbers board. Prizes of 1, 10 or 100 times your total stake are on offer if you manage to land 3, 4 or 5 of them anywhere on the reels on the same spin. You’ll also activate the Win The Ads Bonus feature.
This takes place on a new screen based on the Win The Ads segment of the TV show. First spin the meter – this will double or treble the value of half or all of the multiplier symbols on the board. The results are then jumbled up. Pick a square. Behind it will be a multiplier prize or 1 of the following bonus features:
- Ant vs Dec Free Spins feature – 10 free spins are awarded on a win both ways set of reels. Look out for extra stacked high value Ant symbols on reels 1 and 2 and extra stacked Decs on reels 4 and 5. Also thrown into the mix are stacked wilds on reel 3 which substitute for Ant or Dec. Re-triggers are possible here too giving you a total of 20 free spins.
- Get Me Out of Ear Free Spins feature – 10 free spins are awarded here, complete with Rolling Reel re-spins. Whenever a winning combination is created, the successful symbols are removed and replaced by the ones above. These continue until no new winning line is created. Stacks of growing wilds are also in play. These can reach up to 13 wilds long.
- End of the Show Bonus feature – pick from the pictures of PJ and Duncan, sorry Ant and Dec. Land matching images and you’ll win cash prizes and bonus multipliers.
- Best Bits Bonus feature – this is another variation on the pick’em round. Choose a clip to reveal a cash prize.
- Jackpot feature -pick the jackpot square and you’ll win the jackpot prize.
TV tie-in video slots usually feature high-end design and that’s the case with Ant & Dec’s Saturday Night Takeaway. The visuals have a glossy look and the familiar theme tune blasts away as you spin. There’s plenty to get stuck into on the bonus front too. We never had to wait too long to trigger them either. With the range of free spins and pick’em rounds, there’s plenty of action on offer.
Ant & Dec’s Saturday Night Takeaway’s blend of comedy and giveaways has made it a big hit with TV viewers. The video slot version keeps to much the same formula, blending the Geordie duo’s cheeky charm with some potentially big-hitting features. Added together it makes Ant & Dec’s Saturday Night Takeaway well worth a watch. This game is exclusive to 32Red Casino as is I’m A Celebrity Get Me Out of Here (which is also by Microgaming).