IGT Monopoly Pass GO Bonus Slot Review
Monopoly Pass Go Bonus is a 5 reel 9 payline video slot that is powered by IGT/WagerWorks. The game is based on the world’s favourite board game, Monopoly. The board game was created in 1935 and we are sure you’ve played it before. The online slot version is very fast paced and encompasses some of the original board game elements such as Piccadilly, Mayfair and Strand as well as the infamous bank notes (purple 500).
The wild symbol is the Mr Stanley symbol which is the old gentlemen with the formal black outfit. If you manage to get 5 Mr Stanley symbols you will win a 2,500 coin jackpot. The symbol substitutes all other symbols except for the bonus symbols.
One of the bonus symbols is the Instant Bonus symbol – if you get 3 Instant Bonus symbols anywhere on the reels, you will activate the Community Chest Instant Bonus. Here you will be presented with 3 prizes of which you have to choose 1. This will reveal your bonus multiplier and your instant bonus is calculated by multiplying your total bet and the multiplier value.
When you get 3 Bonus Dice symbols anywhere on the first 3 reels, you will trigger the ‘Pass Go’ Bonus game. You have to click on 1 of the 3 Bonus Dice symbols to reveal how many ‘rolls’ you get – this can vary from 1 to 6. You will then see a Monopoly board with an animated Mr Stanley. Then you ‘roll’ the dice to see where you land on the Monopoly board.
You will start off with £10 for free – each square has different values which are highlighted below:
- Number values – squares like Electric Company, Bow Street, Strand, Piccadilly and Mayfair have numbers such as Pays 15 which means you are awarded that value times your bet.
- Chance- if you land here, your piece will be placed on another square at random.
- Free Parking – the Parking Meter will randomly select a cash prize which is added to your total.
- Go To Jail – you are taken to the Jail Bonus where you can get a Bonus multiplier if you roll ‘doubles’ within 3 goes:
- If you get a ‘double’ on your 1st roll, you will get a 5x multiplier.
- A ‘double’ on your 2nd roll will get you a 3x multiplier.
- A ‘double’ on your 3rd roll will earn you a 2x multiplier.
- If you land on GO your winnings will be multiplied by 2 – they will be multiplied by 3 is you land there a 2nd time. This means you can get up to a 10x multiplier.
The only negative we found is that the game doesn’t have an autoplay option (which is not for everyone anyway). Despite that small problem, Monopoly Pass Go Bonus is a great slot with a fantastic bonus feature (‘Pass Go’ Bonus feature) – I have played the game quite frequently and won decent amounts.