The Lost Treasures: Demo
WHERE TO PLAY The Lost Treasures SLOT
Join daring adventurer Dr. Wild on a quest for jungle gold in The Lost Treasures, a 5 reel, 20 payline slot from Blueprint Gaming. Like many slots in the developer’s catalogue, this treasure hunt is packed full of extras. Dr. Wild can trigger 4 random modifiers. There are also 5 triggered rounds that include free spins with extra wilds and synced reels or expanding multipliers, a trail bonus, a take it or leave it pick me feature and a cash pyramid. Nicely designed as usual, it’s available to play on all devices from between 20p and £20 per spin.
Head to the jungle
A lost jungle civilisation is the setting for The Lost Treasures. On the reels you’ll find A to J royals as well as a selection of Dr. Wild’s kit including pistol, compass, bullwhip and hat. More rewarding are the snake and monkey symbols. Top of the bill as far as payouts are concerned are The Lost Treasures logo and Dr. Wild himself, which as his name suggests, is the game’s wild. Both of these symbols pay 25 times your bet if you land 5 in combination.
Like many slots from Blueprint Gaming, like The Goonies, there are plenty of extras on offer in The Lost Treasures. The Bonus picker is triggered by landing 3 of Dr. Wild’s journal on the same spin. You’ll then head to a new screen where you’ll be offered a selection of coins.
Pick until you land 3 that match and that’s the feature you’ll go on to play. After you’ve finished playing the feature, you’ll return to the picks screen and have another crack. Keep picking until you land a skull. You’ll then return to the base game. There are 5 features in total.
- Temple of Treasure feature – land this round and you’ll play 10 free spins on an expanded 40 payline machine. Look out too for extra random wilds and synced reels which show matching symbols on reels 2, 3 and 4.
- Hall of Riches feature – once again, 10 free spins are awarded. These come with an expanding multiplier that starts at 1x on the first free spin then rises by 1x with each subsequent spin. By free spin 10, you’ll have a 10x multiplier active.
- Trail of Thieves feature – work your way around the cash trail collecting cash, multipliers and mystery prizes as you go. Keep on going until you land on the crossed swords square.
- Smuggler’s Tavern feature – pick an object to reveal a cash amount. You’ll then be given the chance to take that prize or leave it. You’ll get 3 potential picks until you have to say yes.
- Stones of Fortune feature – work your way up this cash pyramid. The higher you make it, the bigger the prizes on offer. Reach the summit and you’ll pocket an award of 100x your total bet.
On any spin you could see Dr. Wild swing into view. He then awards a modifier that can deliver wild extras and other goodies or even a bonus trigger.
This is the latest in a long line of slots that have taken inspiration from Indiana Jones. It’s actually rather good too. The cartoon-style design works well in combination with the sweeping orchestral backing track. The range of extras impresses too, delivering plenty of variety and action.
It’s not hugely volatile but the medium variance can keep things interesting enough. The most you can win is 500 x bet on each spin – in the Temple of Treasure feature, double the number of paylines can lead to 1,000 x bet wins. However, it’s the Hall of Riches feature where you can win up to 2,500 x bet with the 10x multiplier on the last free spin.
We liked The Lost Treasures. If you want to awaken your inner Indy, then it’s certainly worth a look. Alternatively, join Play ‘N Go’s legendary adventurer in Rich Wilde and the Tome of Madness.