Get seduced by the bright lights of Sin City in Kings of Vegas. Created by Blueprint Gaming, it’s a 5 reel, 20 payline video slot that comes with 4 base game modifiers as well as 6 different features that deliver free spins with multipliers, streak spins, spin the wheel bonuses and pick me prizes that can top 1,000 times your total bet. Play on all devices from between 20p and £100 per spin.
You’d expect a Vegas-themed video slot to be a flashy looking affair and that’s certainly the case with Kings of Vegas. You’ll see an abundance of bright, shiny imagery here. Joining the royal values are a microphone, bottles of bubbly, a roulette wheel and a poker hand. The most rewarding standard symbol is the Kings of Vegas logo. Land 5 of these in combination and you’ll receive a payout of some 25 times your bet.
The fruit machine symbol is the wild. It can hit anywhere on the reels and substitute for everything bar the bonus scatter. Like the top paying Kings of Vegas symbol the wild also offers awards of up to 25 times your bet per payline. On any spin you could benefit from 1 of 4 reel modifiers:
- Super Nudge feature – the reels nudge into new positions to create a new winning combo.
- Reel Kicker feature – perched in the top right corner of the reels is the neon Kicking Cowgirl sign. She springs into life and kicks the reels to create a new winner.
- King’s Re-Spin feature – here you’ll receive a re-spin which guarantees a new winning combination.
- Drinks on the House Re-Spin feature – look out here for the champagne bottle. After it’s shaken and the cork pops, reels 4 and 5 will spin again to create an improved winning combination.
Land the bonus symbol on reels 1, 3 and 5 on the same spin to trigger the feature round. You’ll then roll the dice to move along the Vegas strip. Depending on where you land, you’ll win 1 of the following features. You could also get a VIP upgrade which brings bigger potential awards into play when the bonus features begin:
- Vegas Deal Time feature – here you’ll be shown 12 suitcases. Pick 1. This will reveal a cash prize or trigger another bonus feature. If you like what you see you can collect. If not, you can pick again. You’ll be awarded up to 5 picks here.
- Full House Free Spins feature – 5 free spins are awarded here, complete with mystery stacks which all transform into the same matching symbol.
- Total Booster Spins feature – land this round and you can look forward to 10 free spins. A scatter could land on the middle reel on any of them. If it does, all of your total wins so far in the round will be doubled. If you have VIP status, you could get a treble multiplier boost.
- Golden Hold Spins feature – land a winner here and the successful symbols are held and reels spin again. These streak spins continue as long as a new matching symbol hits.
- Big Money Wheel feature – in this round you’ll spin a wheel made up of cash and bonus segments. After a segment hits, it turns into a collect. Keep on spinning until the pointer lands in a collect. Hope to land in the Double Up segment which does just what you’d expect and double the prize. In VIP mode you could even see a Treble Up. The Clear All segment removes the collects and gives you another chance to spin and win.
- Grand Slam feature – in this multi-level pick me bonus pick to win prizes of between 10 and 1,000 times your bet. You could also trigger one of the other 5 bonus features from here.
There’s little chance that you’ll get bored playing Kings of Vegas given how many bonus features and extras are on offer here. There’s enough volatility too to keep things interesting. Throw the classy visuals and laid-back soundtrack into the mix and this trip to Sin City is a bit classier than you might expect.
Put all that together and Kings of Vegas becomes well worth a look. Saying that, I do prefer more volatile offerings with Vikings Unleashed MegaWays and Grizzly Gold (from Blueprint Gaming) better options in my opinion.