LeoVegas Casino are going big this Easter with a cash spins giveaway – there’s 18,000 cash spins to be won every single day until the 12th of May (2019).
The promotion is pretty simple – all you need to do is be a depositing player and select ‘Yes to Communications’ in your profile settings. Every day, a random prize draw will be conducted where 250 players will win the following:
- 100 players will each get 50 cash spins
- 100 players will each get 80 cash spins
- 50 players will each get 100 cash spins
To find out if you’ve won, check the ‘My Offers’ section every day after 2pm UK time to see if you’ve been granted cash spins. If you have, you will have 8 hours (by 10pm UK time) to claim your cash spins. Once you’ve got them, you have 72 hours to use them.
Cash spins are free spins that are actually free – this means there are no wagering requirements or limitations at all. The cash spin swill be valid on the eligible Game of the Week:
- Week 1 – until the 21st of April – NetEnt’s Swipe & Roll
- Week 2 – 22nd to the 28th of April – NetEnt’s Witchcraft Academy
- Week 3 – 29th of April to the 5th of May – Yggdrasil Gaming’s The Royal Family
- Week 4 – 6th to the 12th of May – Yggdrasil Gaming’s Pirates: Smugglers Paradise
This week’s game of the week is NetEnt’s Swipe & Roll – with 5 reels and 20 paylines, you go back to the 1960s. With a vintage/retro feel, you’ll benefit from re-spins with multiplier wilds that can combine up to 27x and 2 wheel bonus features. You can win an impressive 8,100 times your bet with the potential 27x multiplier.
The first requirement of this promotion is to be a depositing player at LeoVegas Casino. If you haven’t got an account, sign up to get 20 no deposit free spins. On your 1st deposit, you will get a 100% bonus up to £100 as well as up to 25 bonus spins. This also applies on the next 3 deposits to give you up to £400 in bonuses and 120 bonus spins altogether – bonus spins are on Play ‘N Go’s Rich Wilde and the Book of Dead.Head to LeoVegas Casino this Easter