CasinoManual.co.uk has today been approved as a Reputable Portal by eCOGRA – the Reputable Portal seal is now present on the website (in the footer).
eCOGRA standards for e-Commerce and Online Gaming Regulation and Assurance and was founded in 2003. They are a non-profit organisation and their mission is to protect players by maintaining fair and responsible gambling policies. eCOGRA do this by working with gambling operators constantly to ensure they are upholding these policies and procedures they set out.
eCOGRA are independent from operators which gives them complete impartiality – they ensure operators signing up to their policies adhere to the high operating standards they set out. They work with many software providers and gaming operators such as 32Red and Roxy Palace.
In terms of eCOGRA’s mission statement, they aim to:
- Protect players by ensuring operators/software providers adhere to their fair gaming and responsible gaming policies.
- Inform players of their rights and responsibilities via their website and press releases.
- Resolve any problems between approved operators and players.
- Provide high standard operational and player practice standards for software providers and operators.
- Maintain high standards set via reviews and constant monitoring of the operations – they look at efficiency, customer service, dispute policies and responsible/fair gaming policies.
- Improve operating standards as a whole to prioritise player safety.
- Keep players informed of operators that are accredited by eCOGRA’s policies
Here at CasinoManual.co.uk, we are very proud to say we have been awarded the Reputable Portal seal by eCOGRA. We aim to operate and maintain the website to the highest standards by offering you the best UK online casinos as well as honest and unbiased reviews on them as well as the games and services they offer. Your feedback is always much welcomed so if you’d like to see us add anything or do something different, please feel free to Contact Us.