BetVictor Casino are celebrating the Rio 2016 Olympics in their own way with 3 prize draws – find out how to take part in the Going for Gold promotion.
You can compete in BetVictor Casino’s 3 events to collect entries to the 3 prize draws – Bronze, Silver and Gold. Here are the details of the 3 events:
Event 1 – Synchronised Spinning
This runs until the 10th of August (that’s tomorrow by the way) – every £10 you wager on the Twin Spin video slot by Net Entertainment will get you an entry to the Bronze Medal Draw. If you wager £50 on the aforementioned game, you will get 50 Twin Spins free spins on the 11th of August. The prizes up for grabs are:
- 1st Place – 250 Free Spins
- 2nd Place – 150 Free Spins
- 3rd Place – 100 Free Spins
- 4th to 10th Place – 50 Free Spins
- 11th to 50th Place – 25 Free Spins
Event 2 – Gymnastics
This runs from the 11th to the 15th of August with every £20 wagered on their blackjack table games will earn you an entry to the Silver Medal Draw – you need to collect a minimum of 5 entries (in total) to take part. If you wager £100 or more in total, you will get a £10 casino bonus on the 16th of August. The prizes you can win are:
- 1st Place – £500 Casino Bonus
- 2nd Place – £250 Casino Bonus
- 3rd Place – £150 Casino Bonus
- 4th to 10th Place – £50 Casino Bonus
- 11th to 50th Place – £25 Casino Bonus
Event 3 – Athletics
This runs from the 16th to the 21st of August and will give you 1 entry to the Gold Medal Draw for every £20 you wager on their roulette table games. If you wage £100 or more on roulette games, you will get a £10 casino bonus on the 22nd of August. These prizes are pretty spectacular though:
- 1st Place – £2,000 Holiday Voucher + £1,000 in Spending money.
- 2nd Place – £500 Real Cash
- 3rd Place – £250 Real Cash
- 4th to 10th Place – £100 Real Cash
- 11th to 50th Place – £50 Real Cash
No account? Sign up to receive a 200% first deposit bonus up to £200 – this means you only need to deposit £100 to get £200 free. They have video slots from Net Entertainment, IGT, Novomatic, NextGen Gaming, Play ‘N Go, Microgaming and many others – some new releases include NextGen Gaming’s Great Wild Elk, Play ‘N Go’s Sails of Gold and IGT’s Wheel of Fortune On Tour.